Marketing and Networking Opportunities
Marketing Opportunities for your business abound at the Chamber of Commerce. Below, you will find a list of opportunities available to chamber members. But you need to understand something, just being a member of the chamber of commerce will not automatically cause your cash register to go ca-ching, ca-ching. You will need to make some effort and even attend some chamber networking events.
- Place business announcements in the Chamber Checklist (weekly electronic newsletter).
- Provide the chamber of commerce with your web address, your Facebook address, your LinkedIn address.
- Provide rack cards, brochures, business cards, etc. to the chamber office to be included in Tourism and/or Relocation packets mailed to qualified inquiries.
- Take advantage of member discounts to have booth/tent space at chamber events, such as the July 4th Celebration in Silver City’s Gough Park.
- Attend chamber events such as the monthly chamber lunch meetings, ribbon cutting ceremonies, ground breaking ceremonies, Chamber After Hours, and other events. Always bring business cards to hand out as you meet new prospective clients and fellow chamber members.
- Use the “Hot Deals” program on the chamber website to promote sales and services to website visitors.
- Create a Member-to-Member discount or member-to-member preferred service program to share with other chamber members as you promote your business on the chamber website.
- Partner with the Chamber of Commerce to bring a workshop, seminar, speaker, or special event to Grant County.
There are lots of ways to promote your business through the chamber of commerce. You may have some ideas that were not included in the list above. Call the chamber office at 575-538-3785 to discuss your ideas as to market your business or service through the Silver City Grant County Chamber of Commerce.