Job RequirementsPosition: Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN), Personal Care Attendant (PCA), Caregiver (CG), and/or Companion (C).
Description: The CNA, PCA, HM, and/or C, will be responsible for providing personal care services for elderly, disabled, and children with special needs in the comfort of the clients home. The caregivers will assist individuals with all client ADL’s (Activity of Daily Living), and IADL’s (Independent Activities of Daily Living). The caregivers will assist, maintain comfort, and promote independence for our clients.
- Completion of application
- Successful completion of the Caregivers Competency Test of a passing score of 80% or better.
- Required back ground check including finger prints.
- Two positive references.
- Successful completion of the orientation process.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Current tuberculosis (TB) skin test and or chest XRay test.
- Current CPR certification.
- Experience as a Caregiver either privately or through prior employment.
- Self-Administration of Medications
- Bed to Chair transfers
- Bathing, Hygiene, Grooming
- Meal preparation and special diets
- Eating and Feeding
- Toilet and Commode Needs
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Running errands
- Provide Companionship