The Grant County Republican Party will sponsor the "Make America Great Again Dinner" on the Western New Mexico University campus at the Student Cafeteria.
Dinner choices will include: Herb-crusted Pork Loin or Chicken Marsala. The cost will be $35 per person by October 10. After October 10 the price is $40 per person.
The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. The dinner will begin at 6 p.m.
There will be excellent speakers from around the state. These candidates include:
- Rebecca Dow - State Representative District 38
- Yvette Harrell - U.S. Congressional District 2
- Kelli Zunie - New Mexico Lt. Governor
- Mick Rich - U.S. Senator
- Chris Mathys - NM Public Regulations Commission, Dist. 5
- Joseph Bizzell - NM Public Regulations Commission, Dist. 5
- Steve French - New Mexico Court of Appeals
There will be a silent auction. There will be a cash bar. And President Trump will be at the dinner in one form or another for selfie pictures.