The Silver City Grant County Chamber of Commerce proudly invites you to attend the 2017 Grant County Community Awards Banquet sponsored by PNM, W&N Enterprises and the Wrangler's Bar & Grill.
The banquet will be held the evening of Friday - November 17, 2017. Doors and a cash bar will open at 6:00 p.m. The banquet will begin at 6:30 p.m. and should end by 8:30 p.m.
Western New Mexico University President, Dr. Joseph Shepard, will be the keynote speaker for the evening.
WNMU President Dr. Joseph Shepard
During the banquet, individuals and local companies will be honored with the following awards:
- Grant County Citizen of the Year
- The Linda K. Jones Humanitarian of the Year
- Grant County Small Business of the Year
- Grant County Large Business of the Year
- Grant County Volunteer of the Year
Any person or business in within Grant County can be nominated. You do not have to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce to be nominated, and any individual in Grant County can submit a nomination.
You can click on the following links to print nomination forms.
The banquet meal will include a prime rib carving station, baked potato with trimmings, a steamed California vegetable blend, and your choice of cherry or peach cobbler for dessert. There will be a full liquor and beer cash bar available.
The cost for tickets:
- Chamber Member Single Ticket $40.00
- Non-member Single Ticket $45.00
- Chamber Member Reserved Table for Eight $280.00
- Non-member Reserved Table for Eight $320.00
Tickets are available at the Silver City Grant County Chamber of Commerce office at 3031 Highway 180 East in Silver City or online. You can purchase tickets with cash, check or credit/debit cards. All tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no "at the door" ticket sales.