This annual PRCA Rodeo features high-flying bull riding, fast riding and roping and much more, all under the cool New Mexico evening skies. Our rodeo competition features some of the nation?s toughest Cowboys & Cowgirls and wildest bulls & broncs. Enjoy watching the little ones in the nightly mutton bustin?. Events are held at the Southwest Horseman?s Park, off of US Hwy 180 and Caballero Road just east of Silver City, New Mexico.
- Friday - Rodeo action brought to you by Big O Tire of Silver City.
- Saturday - The final performance brought to you by ?The Brown Boys? at Werner Tire.
Gates open at 6:30 pm, Circle Heart Mutton Bustin? at 7:30 pm and the PRCA Rodeo performance gets underway at 8 pm.
2017 Tickets will be on sale for $15 in advance ($18 at the gate) at the following outlets:
- Circle Heart Western Wear (2640 Hwy 180 East, Silver City)
- First New Mexico Bank (Silver City and Deming) - on Facebook!
- Circle S Western Emporium (Deming)
- Lawley Dodge (2750 Hwy 180 East, Silver City) - - on Facebook! ** pay with a credit card here only!**
- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges!
NEW THIS YEAR! ?Dance in the Dirt? with the Yarbrough Band Friday and Saturday nights. 10 pm to 1 am at the rodeo arena. $10 cover, 21 and over!